Since the pandemic has been handled with proper knowledge and protocols these days after it started, do we still need a Covid-19 cleaning and disinfecting services? This is the question facility managers or directors, property managers or office managers, might be asking themselves.
According to usafacts.org, there are 65% of population in California that has been already fully vaccinated and 82% population of at least one dose based on the survey recorded last December 23, 2021.
The numbers are getting great and it will result into a domino effect of people being immune to Covid-19. It also means it is safer for us to go outside.
However, does this mean we can neglect cleaning and disinfecting our offices and facilities? Vaccination works, but not a hundred percent and that’s proven. So we can never be relaxed on cleaning and disinfecting our offices and facilities. We can never put our employees and staff at risk and it is always better to be safe than sorry.
Reasons for Cleaning and Disinfecting Services:
- To provide a safe and clean environment for your employees and staff.
- Vaccination works but a clean and safe environment will add to a perfect safety measure.
- Aside from Covid-19 virus, other known viruses and bacteria will be eliminated as well.
- Aside from keeping our employees and staff safe, we even provide safety to our patrons, guests and visitors in our offices and facilities at the same time.
- Nothing is more beautiful than a clean environment.
We, at ServiceMaster Janitorial Services, can help you with sanitizing services for your facilities and offices. It is not just that we are experts, we are also trained in what we do. And that’s our honor that we present to each client we meet and in every project we do.
Cleaning and disinfecting can help reduce the risk of being infected and getting sick both for your offices and facilities, and your patrons and visitors. It starts with a deep and detailed cleaning and we are here to help you!
What to expect before, during and after cleaning and disinfecting services?
- An inspection of the area is needed so that we can estimate the amount of cleaning products, materials, equipment and cleaners that are needed for the service. An evaluation is also done so that we can determine if there are other areas that need a special cleaning or treatment and if agreed by the office managers or person-in-charge.
- It is advisable that these services be applied during day offs of employees or the day before employees get to work. If there are no day offs, then a scheduled day for disinfection and cleaning service is another option.
- We will arrive before the scheduled time.
- During the service, our cleaners will do a pre-treat if needed and start the cleaning and disinfection based on the time scheduled.
- After the cleaning, we will advise the person-in-charge for any other instructions and assure that if there are any other concern, they can always get us back. It is important for us that we here a feedback from our clients to see and have a better understanding with our clients needs.
At ServiceMaster Janitorial Services, we are experts and trained in creating clean, healthy and safe environments for you and your patrons. We can make your environment as clean as it should be yet in a justifiable price.
Call us and we can help you!
Or get a FREE Quote here!
Share this post to someone who might need cleaning and disinfecting services or a deep sanitizing services for their office and facilities.