Upholstery CleaningSofas, chairs and even office partitions are in constant use and can show soil and dirt quickly. Although not often visible to the naked eye, upholstery collects contaminants such as dead skin cells, oils and dust that can only be removed with a thorough professional cleaning. Get A Quote
Upholstery Cleaning Service
Upholstered items also come in a variety of fabrics, textures and blends. It can be difficult for an untrained cleaner to look at the upholstery and know the right cleaning method. And asking maintenance staff to attempt cleaning upholstered items can result in improper cleaning that causes shrinkage, color bleeding or discoloration.
ServiceMaster Janitorial Services
upholstery experts eliminate the guesswork and select the best cleaning method for your upholstery and its condition, utilizing equipment created to remove the most soil possible.
When cleaning upholstery, our Service Master Janitorial Services technicians use specially designed products, equipment and methods to achieve the best results.
Professional upholster cleaners by ServiceMaster Janitorial Service:
- Is safe for all kinds of upholstery and fabrics
- Is non-toxic to visitors and employees
- Removes stains and spots already present
- Reduces the effects of wear on furniture
- Helps extend the life of upholstery and protect your investment
- Helps eliminate persistent odors
Office furnishings are cleaned on-site and are ready for use the next business morning. No matter what your service needs, budget or schedule, we will design a plan to fit your needs.
A facility’s upholstered furnishings speak volumes to customers, visitors and employees. A clean and well cared for facility can make people feel welcome and valued, but not if the furniture is soiled, dusty or stained. Keep upholstery’s appearance in top-notch shape and help avoid early replacement costs with deep cleaning from the professionals at ServiceMaster Janitorial Service. We serve best Upholstery cleaning service in Bay Area.
Services we provide:
- Janitorial Services
- Comprehensive Cleaning
- Project Based Cleaning
- COVID-19 Cleaning
- Disinfection Services
Commercial Specialty Cleaning
- Hard Surface Floors
- Hardwood Floors
- Carpet Cleaning
- Post Construction Cleanup
- Window Cleaning Service
- Tile and Grout
- Air Ducts
- Area Rugs
Industries We Serve
- Healthcare Environmental Services
- Office Building Cleaning
- Banks & Financial Institution Cleaning
- Hospitality Cleaning
- Education Cleaning
- Religious Building Cleaning
- Government Building Cleaning
- Event Center Cleaning
- Recreation & Shopping Cleaning
WHAT TO EXPECT FROM SERVICE MASTER JANITORIAL SERVICE FOR Upholstery Cleaning Service :
Already scheduled your service? Here’s what to expect:
- Step 1: A technician will conduct a preliminary inspection of your upholstery to determine the best cleaning method.
- Step 2: We pre-treat spots and stains using our proprietary cleaning products or manufacturer-recommended products to accelerate soil release.
- Step 3: The upholstery is rinse-extracted using high performance truck-mounted or portable equipment. This rinse-extraction process uses a specially formulated pH-balancing fiber rinse that helps to remove any cleaning solution residue.
- Step 4: If the pre-treatment doesn’t remove all spots, we use various techniques in an attempt to remove them.
Service Master Janitorial Service
Address: 638 Webster St, Unit 430, Oakland, CA
510-521-3717 | email@example.com