Project-based cleaning services are based on the request of each client depending on the needs and how often the services are performed. These may include a one-time project, weekly basis, monthly basis or quarterly basis projects. ServiceMaster Janitorial Services adepts sensitivity to each client’s demands. We purely understand what we need to serve and achieve the best help we could ever give for our clients.
What are the basis of each Project-based Cleaning Services?
Anything that works below are candidates for a project-based cleaning service:
- Need – as mentioned above, depending on the need of the area like if once a week, once a month, once every quarter, once a year or once in every few years. For example, according to NADCA (National Air Duct Cleaning Association) every air duct is advisable to be cleaned once every 3-5 years as a rule of thumb.
- Type – depending on the type of project. An example is tile and grout cleaning projects that can be done once or twice a year.
- Per Request – For example, post-construction cleaning can be done once the project is completed.
What will our client expect with project-based cleaning services?
1. A preliminary inspection will be conducted first to see if the project needs to be cleaned once or if they need a follow-up. This will confirm the exact service needed for this project.
2. Both parties should agree if the cleaning products will be provided by the company or by ServiceMaster Janitorial Services, Inc.
3. During the cleaning service, all staff or cleaners will wear significant or proper suits that best serve depending on the project.
4. ServiceMaster Janitorial Services will provide all necessary equipment.
5. After the cleaning project, we are open to any concerns that need to be addressed.
So, if you need any project-based cleaning services, don’t hesitate to call or email us. We are always happy to serve!
Call or email us today!